character's body skin is blue (LE, Vortex)

DameOliveCardpalm

****(SOLVED!!)****

The only body mods I have installed are CBBE, CBBE TBBP, and fair skin complexion, bodyslide, xp32+extended, mikan eyes. the last time i played skyrim previous to now, I uninstalled the game before deleting all my mods to clear space on my drive through vortex, so basically i deleted everything in the vortex mod folder and the skyrim data folder, so that likely did something to mess up vortex and my games. currently, FSC overwrites cbbe body textures, ive used texblendlite previously as well but not with the most recent reinstallation i have done of cbbe and FSC, ive tried flipping that to no avail, i noticed in 'manage mod conflicts' for cbbe, the female textures for cbbe are overwritten by bodyslide, so i switched that but as expected, no results, so i set it back to the previous load order. I have used loot, but it has made no difference, ive verified the game files as well, no results then either. one thing peculiar i have noticed is that when I load a custom preset in racemenu, for a split second I see the body texture working as normal until it vanishes, replaced by the arch-villainous blue texture

Edited by DameOliveCardpalm

Judging by the picture and the effect on the body plus the hands, does your character currently have any bodypaint/handpaint applied by Racemenu? Was this a previous save that had bodypaint/handpaint that maybe you deleted when you cleaned your mods folder? If yes, that looks like it would be the issue. Try setting to a different paint or just remove to test.

Judging by the picture and the effect on the body plus the hands, does your character currently have any bodypaint/handpaint applied by Racemenu? Was this a previous save that had bodypaint/handpaint that maybe you deleted when you cleaned your mods folder? If yes, that looks like it would be the issue. Try setting to a different paint or just remove to test.

thanks! turns out it WAS slave tats related! reinstalled the makeup patch and its working just fine now