I was making a custom mesh for the G3 Assault rifle in Nifskope. I added the Varmint Rilfe's scope and the Lily Assault Carbine's silencer. After saving it to .../data/meshes/weapon/2handautomatic, I tried to apply that mesh to the G.E.C.K. It froze for a bit, saying the program wasn't responding. It alerted me with a message saying that it stopped working and needed to be closed. I reattempted to add the mesh to no avail.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/f147d10d8675a385127fce6ad670014c/tumblr_mrvfyrIqkm1sgnzjto1_500.png

This is the Nifskope current load with a nearly full extended tree. Nothing is cut off at the bottom. Please assist if possible.

Edited by ReconArbiter189

First and foremost, make sure that the Block Details window is enabled. You can find that setting under "View." Then click on the scope. Then look in the Block Details Window for the field titled "name". Right click on the field/line and select "Edit String Index." Enter a unique name for that part. After that, you're set.

Looking at your image, you have two items with the same name of "G3Rifle:0 [14].

Make sure that the scope and silencer have unique names like "Scope" and "Silencer"

How exactly do I do that?