Welcome to the Final Fantasy VII Remake forums

Site Bot

Welcome to the Final Fantasy VII Remake forums on Nexus Mods.

We keep all discussion for new games to a single forum to make early discussion on the game easy to browse through and find. If the game becomes particularly popular on these forums then we will manually add more forum categories to help split up the various discussion topics a little bit more.

But for now, please chat about anything and everything related to Final Fantasy VII Remake in these general discussion forums.

Please remember our Terms of Service when you're talking on these forums as we very actively moderate and enforce our rules here!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all! Can someone mod the opening scene so it doesn’t have all the credits, also a mod to take the pop up tutorials away at the beginning of the bombing mission, third a mod to replace the music while climbing the shinra tower stairs to the original theme that was remade in the game but not included while actually climbing the stairs the first time. And lastly please a mod to change the color of the purple jenova goop to normal blood like in the original.

Would be amazing if someone knew how to tackle these kinds of mods, I don’t know how well the blood would be visible in the remakes version of shinra tower with all the black walls, maybe if someone’s really ambitious they could recolour shinra tower to the matte white walls of the original games tower then the blood would really show well.
​love all the mods so far!

Can anyone make a mod that lets us change character out of battle? Or a mod that replaces Cloud with Tifa, or Aerith, So we control them from the beginning of the game.

But changing character ouf of battle would also be a cool feauture. Hope Squareenix will implement it in the next installement. Those are such iconic characters and they look gorgeus. I like Tifa and Aerith the most:))

Looking forward for cool mods:)

Would someone make a Tifa/Jessie model swap mod (outside Chapter 4) to make Jessie playable? Preferably also editing the dialogue and subtitles if possible to have them each called by the right name. Also one to remove all motion blur like the in-game camera mode does?

Hey there,

This forum seems to be a bit broken, it's inaccessible from the Game Specific>F subforum and only this thread is currently able to be posted in, no new threads are able to be made.

I'd like to request an accessibility mod if someone is able to figure out how to remove the screen flashes every time Cloud strikes an object/enemy. I get nasty ocular migraines and every time I try to play the PC version of FF7R, those flashes send my head into a world of pain within just a few combat segments or even just slicing at Shinra boxes in the open world.

If this is doable, that would be the world to me, thank you.

Digging through the mountains of assets I've managed to extract from the pak files, desperately trying to find and somehow remove the Commands UI element that is constantly on screen and cannot be disabled/hidden. Managed to get Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker v3.0.1.2 to hook once a saved game is loaded. Some things work like the free cam mode, but unfortunately ToggleHUD doesn't do jack. I like this game a lot, but not so much that I want this burned into my OLED screen. I will personally pay a bounty of 50 bucks to whoever manages to publish a mod for this before I figure it out.

Edited by jzer0912