Welcome to the Final Fantasy VII Remake forums

Site Bot

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, I'd love a save or mod that adds more magnify materias to the game... I tried some of those mods that add the effect to materias, but the animation simply doesn't work =(

I found a PS4 save with 10 of each materia, but I don't know how to convert it so pc.

Do you guys know if there's a way to add this materia to the game?

nobody wants to play as Sephirot¿¿¿¿ not a single mod or request of model swap for Cloud??

or...

Imagine infiltrating the Shinra HQ with Johny instead of Cloud, "Brother" (that from the Wall Martket Gym with a wig) as Barret and "Mele-whatevername" (i mean that granny landlord) replacing Tifa...

Dont u wanna see a soft & delicate Sephirot in the Church waking up you saying "Hello!! or caring about flowers and oprhans...

Model-swap mods rocks!!

(I will be more than happy just playing as Sephirot, but if modders are up to those ideas :wink: )

Same! The only mod I've been waiting for is a fully playable Sephiroth or Aerith and Tifa replacing Cloud.

Edit: wrong spelling

Edited by MrsPika

• 2 weeks later...

Ok,.. so I want to make the characters my own and decided that... I will do it myself instead of beggin someone else to do it XD.. crazy idea huh?... I have a bit of experience in blender, maya, have messed about with rigs and characters a little bit, but nothing for a game.. was focused on animation. So I googled how to open .pak files as I assume it would contain some sort of .fbx .obj or similar to house the character meshes. never messed about with a .pak before but a google search showed that they function more or less as a zip file and can be opened with 7zip... but I get an error anytime I try.... am I missing something here?... how can I extract models from the game to work on in blender and then put back in,,, or is anyone able to direct me to a forum / discord or community that is openly discussing such things? Cheers n wish me luck, if all goes well I will upload whatever I mod onto nexus of course.

• 4 weeks later...

First off I would like to thank everyone who has put their time and effort into these mods. I feel the game is much better because of them. The question I have is if there is a way to use these hi def 4k character models with the original in game outfits. I see a ton of outfits for these models but no pictures of the in game outfits. Also I hope I'm not the only one who wants updated versions of all the characters like Barret, Yuffie, RedXIII, Sonon, The Turks, Avalanche ect. I also see scuffed and dirty versions of some characters but not others. I would love some mods for battle damaged looks for realism for all playable characters. (How do you fight around in a sewer and come out squeaky clean on the other side?) If anyone is working on these, Thank you. You are awesome!.

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings, so I've been looking for someone to commission to make (or rather fuse) some mods.

TH Tifa: https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7remake/mods/492 (ver 0.95.1)
Tifa's Body ReModeled - Curvy 'n Fitness: https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7remake/mods/556 (Tifa - Curvy Version)
Tifa Loose Hair: https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7remake/mods/743

So far, this is what I've got using only the files uploaded to nexusmod, which are the following:

-TH Tifa ver 0.95.1 in 3DMigoto
-Tifa's Body ReModeled - Curvy 'n Fitness in 3DMigoto
-Remove Tifa Suspenders in .pak version (I have to use this as the "base" body 'cause otherwise the belts/suspenders get duplicated)
-Purple Dress hair on Standard outfit BETA (which is basically the same as Tifa Loose Hair but in 3DMigoto version)

7bqajh9.png

However, as you can see in the comparision screenshot, the hair looks "damaged" in 3DMigoto ver. and it also has the hair tie (not really noticeable from that angle but it's there).

I tried asking the dude who made the Remove Tifas suspenders mod to make it compatible with Tifa Loose Hair mod since there's a file for modders there but no luck so far.

What I'm looking to commission is basically a .pak that includes all three of the mods (TH Tifa, Loose Hair and Curvy) or just combine Loose Hair with Remove Suspenders.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...