Welcome to the Final Fantasy VII Remake forums

Site Bot

LOOKING FOR MOD COLLAB

I'm a 3d modeler and texture artist, but no modding background. I'm looking for someone to collaborate on a Tifa mod to modify her body to more closely represent her original design.

We all know Tifa got erm, nerfed a bit would like to create a mod that shows of Tifa in how we all imagined her to look.

If anyone can help, please DM me, I will do the modeling and texturing just need a person who can extract and replace character models of the game.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, I hope someone manages to replace cloud with tifa. I wanna play the whole game as Tifa. Already own the game for Ps4 and Ps5, but it is so gorgeous. I would like to play it through as every of the characters through the game.

But Tifa is my fave and her battle style. I just love the game. It is really beautiful and I enjoyed every second of it.

I am thankful for every modder here. You guys really do an amazing job. Can not wait what you bring us in the future:)

Please, I hope someone manages to replace cloud with tifa. I wanna play the whole game as Tifa. Already own the game for Ps4 and Ps5, but it is so gorgeous. I would like to play it through as every of the characters through the game.

But Tifa is my fave and her battle style. I just love the game. It is really beautiful and I enjoyed every second of it.

I am thankful for every modder here. You guys really do an amazing job. Can not wait what you bring us in the future:)

Hi, *spoiler alert* in the Shinra building when you got to spy Hojo through the vent in the bathroom I get a bug, the vent doesn't show up, instead Cloud is above the map and can't move.. i can't pass through that part so i can't keep playing..

i've uploaded the video:

Anyone run over this bug? Anyone have the solution?

Edited by dragoncosmico

would like to request a mod that lowers the volume of music that plays from objects.

i know ingame you can lower sfx, but that also lowers alot of other things and really only the music players reduced.

for example anytime when you are talking to the moogle kid the music that plays is 5x as loud as his voice.

also when near any shop or jukebox that has a song player, its all excessive.