High Speed Prevents Enemies from Detecting you

bomo99

In my experience the bandit and marauder dogs won't attack you at higher levels/stats because they don't have very high aggression settings (as opposed to the marauders and bandits themselves who are almost entirely set to 100 aggression).

even if i have both the MarauderFaction and BanditFaction -100 for disposition, that would mean that the dog has a disposition of 235+(30 is it aggression and 205 is the personality of the player at this state) or both the negative are canceling each other out because the personality level i am using is 275(50 is normal, 20 by Ability, 205 by enchant) but when the enchant is the only thing present all marauders/bandits/vampires attack like normal, but wolves is a bit weird as they don't attack right away, they wait until i unsheath my weapon or already have it out near them ill make another video showing this will edit this to show what i mean

Edit1: here's the Video

i went through fort sutch first to show the dog but didn't get one but showed that all marauders do attack now

then went to bedrock break to show the wolf weirdness

also before i hit record i changed the faction to be seen by the player(its meant to be hidden), i tmm 1'd to get bedrock break, and changed the personality to 0

Edited by bomo99

All I can offer is that god gear that pushes stats and abilities so far is obviously at the root of the problem. You get the expected reactions when using vanilla gear.

I've been playing my current character since March of 2014 so it's quite a while since playing previous characters with different load orders than I use with my current guy. That means it's been a while since I've played closer to a vanilla game in respect to gameplay aspects (my current guy's load order is dominated by mods that alter how the game plays). In my current guy's game enemies like dogs, wolves and boar do not attack my character on sight (timber wolves still do though). When I was at lower levels they did, but as my level advanced and I utilised gear with multiple enchantments (created via Magicka Based Enchantment Limits) all but the timber wolf stopped attacking on sight (NPCs Yield Refined still affects how wolves and timber wolves react as far as fleeing behaviour).

Now something to keep in mind is that my multiple enchantments don't push any of my stats or abilities anywhere close to what you are doing, so what I'm doing isn't an apples to apples comparison to your situation. My point is simply that what we do with our stats and abilities will affect how the game plays. If you don't like how the changes affect your game don't make those changes.

i have Fixed the issue without the need of change personality to 0 i had to create a quest that does this

setfactionreaction BanditFaction PlayerFaction -100
setfactionreaction BlackBowFaction PlayerFaction -100
setfactionreaction ConjurerFaction PlayerFaction -100
setfactionreaction CreatureFaction PlayerFaction -100
setfactionreaction LichFaction PlayerFaction -100
setfactionreaction MarauderFaction PlayerFaction -100
setfactionreaction NecromancerDungeon PlayerFaction -100
setfactionreaction OblivionCeatures PlayerFaction -100
setfactionreaction UndeadFaction PlayerFaction -100
setfactionreaction VampireFaction PlayerFaction -100

and voila all enemies attack, even wolves attack on sight again

Edit1: changed PlayerFaction, to mine as to not cause issues in the future as since the player is removed from said faction as the armor is recalled

Edited by bomo99