Lootification issues

SilverNirvash

Ok so i've used Lootification in the past many times since it first was uploaded to the nexus. I LOVE the mod so much that i made a separate category in NMM titled "absolutely essential" and threw it right in there along with all other SkyProc Patcher mods like Reproccer/SkyRe, GELO, WTF, and ASIS. Heck i even use SUM for a one stop shop for patching all back to back. I KNOW i've come across an issue like this in the past but for the life of me i forget how the hell to fix it.

Ok so i use NMM to install Lootification and i see the ESM checked off. Good. I run the Lootification SkyProc Patcher LLI and it comes up with an error saying there is invalid keywords in ArmorFalmerCuirass. Ok so i close the patcher and open up Tes5Edit to see what's causing the issue.....i do a keyword search for ArmorFalmerCuirass and it lists all plugins associated with it....including Lootification.esm....and it's telling me Lootification.esm is the cause of this invalid keyword. How do i fix this because i'm certain that Lootification is completely up to date seeing as the mod hasn't had an update in AGES now. I THOUGHT that Repoccer once patched would override the invalid keyword made by lootification.esm but it doesn't all it does it transfer the invalid keyword over to reproccer and any other plugin after it!. So i don't know what to do to fix this. any clues?

i've attached a rar file containing my asynchronous log to see if anything could help.

Edited by SilverNirvash