Need major help. Everyone including my character is stationary.

Lobbytoes

So I looked around and I haven't been able to find anyone with the same problem as me. My character is stuck in a single position kind of like a mannequin. He can move around but it's like he's just hovering and his legs or any body part just isn't moving. I can use shouts and powers, and when I sit down the camera will go to the postion where it would if he sits down but my guy just stands there. Oh and then everyone else in the game is completely stationary, they don't even move or even hover like I can they just stay in one place in mannequin position. I disabled all active mods and even deleted my old account, but even with all the mods disabled i'll start a new game and my guy and everyone else will start like this. The horses can move fine, but it's funny because since the npc's can't move they don't open the gates in helgen and the horses run right into it and the cart tips over. and I can't move. I can look around but am stuck there. I know uninstalling my game will probably fix it but that is an absolute last resort as my wifi is VERY slow and it will literally take weeks to download it again. Any help is greatly appreciated.

disabling mods doesnt stop the mod from working, it just disables the esp.

Scripts, etc...Still work.

I would reccomend

1. verification of game files

2. Delete your data/texture/skyrim etc.. folder and regen it.

3. reinstall

Sorry.

Edited by helloguy1232

Theirs a couple things you could do...

1.) Delete the mod you think caused the problem (Completely delete/remove all files; and then load a game you saved BEFORE you loaded the mod)

If that doesn't work

2.) Reinstall your Skyrim data files (Skyrim/data/...)

If that doesn't work

3.) Make a save and put it onto an external device and reinstall your skyrim (with the disk) if your game is pirated, we cannot be much of assistance here... Consider not breaking the law next time...

Regards,

Trust me, i'm no pirate. I have spent over 180$ on skyrim buying the original, the legendary edition, and then the legendary edition on PC so I have no issue there. I'm guessing it's a mod that did this so I guess i'll start there. And I tried a couple old saves that I knew worked fine but they had the same problem. Thanks for the response, it did give me a few ideas.

That doesn't really change anything, its just pirated games are buggy and messed up, so...

If all else fails check your animations, and if theirs nothing their that's your problem, you can re-download and input them (Move ---> Replace)...

Best of luck...

Yes! Immersive products are boggy and rarely work unless you have a large game processor because it adds so much and usually the game cant take it... If you have Immersive Weapons, Animations, Armour, or anything else I urge you to uninstall it, if it doesn't work keep going from their...

Let me know if you need anymore help or if you get it fixed...