Uploading old mods

pakehafulla64

Ive been digging through some old discs trying to find my Morrowind GOTY and have come across some discs with somewhere in the vicinity of 600-700 Morrowing mods that appear to have been downloaded from other sites back in the day.

Is there some policy about uploading them here, I obviously dont have permissions from anyone, zero idea about how to get them, but feel it would be almost criminal to let the likes of the Ravenloft home or Westleys races/faces disappear(as examples).

I have no intention to take credit for the amazing(and to be fair less than amazing) work done by the community 15 years ago, I just think it would be cool to be able to share.

We don't allow uploads of other peoples content without permission unless they have stated they have "open permissions" on their work, so unless you go through each one to check any included readme files to see if their permissions allow rehosting you'll have to keep them to yourself I'm afraid.

https://help.nexusmods.com/article/28-file-submission-guidelines

Submission of existing user-submitted content without obtaining permission from the original author(s) of said content is strictly prohibited.