AurianaValoria1

Have you asked AlienSlof? She's been putting together her famed goth shop for males again, maybe she'll take a request if they're not already included in her items.

Oh wow, really? It has been really bumming me out that the only thing slof has released for skyrim was like... zebras and stuff... I really hope slof converts some of those races from oblivion to skyrim as well. Slof was in my top three favorite oblivion modders of all time! ^_^ So far, I don't actually have a single slof skyrim mod downloaded, but I am super picky about wanting my animal textures to be realistic. XD

Have you asked AlienSlof? She's been putting together her famed goth shop for males again, maybe she'll take a request if they're not already included in her items.

I'll send her a message, then. Thanks for letting us know!

• 1 month later...

Hoping to have some nice shirts and stuff in the upcoming Goth Shop.

Oh wow, really? It has been really bumming me out that the only thing slof has released for skyrim was like... zebras and stuff... I really hope slof converts some of those races from oblivion to skyrim as well. Slof was in my top three favorite oblivion modders of all time! ^_^ So far, I don't actually have a single slof skyrim mod downloaded, but I am super picky about wanting my animal textures to be realistic. XD

It's rude comments like this that make me wonder why I share anything at all. It's not just here I've seen you comment about my stuff like this either. I spend hours on the 'net researching my horse textures, then I get you saying how dull my work is, or how you like your textures 'realistic'.

You could have just said: 'ooh goth shop, great!' and remained otherwise silent about my other stuff, but no, you have to take a dig, repeatedly. It's OK not to like what I've done, but please, just move on in silence. Don't spread your hate for my 'dull' stuff in every post you make.