lloydmaster122

Good day all.

I have an idea for a mod that I would personally like to create for the betterment of the Skyrim modding community here on the Nexus site. So listen up.

Have you ever had a character who's weapon choice involved a weapon of legendary status, or maybe an armor choice that was meant to be divine? Well this mod may be for you! With the WIP mod "Legendary Artifact Enhancements" I intend to buff and balance all Daedric, Aedric, and Legendary weapons in game.

What qualifies as a Legendary artifact you ask? Well, let's list some.

• Wuuthrad
  • Harkon's Sword
  • Red Eagle's Fury/Bane
  • Ysgramor's Shield
  • Miraak's Sword

And the list goes on and on, including all of the Daedric/Aedric Artifacts.

I fully intend to make these as a bundled file; one that is all inclusive. But I would also like to create separate optional files for those w/o Dawnguard or Dragonborn or both or any other possible combination. (Why some people still don't pay $5 for these during steam sales is beyond me...)

In this forum, I'd like anyone, and everyone to make suggestions, comment, criticize, etc... Maybe some people would like to help with the mod; anyone is welcome, given the work put forth is worthwhile.

Plans include but are not limited to:

• Revamped Daedric Artifacts
  • Revamped Aedric Artifacts
  • Revamped Legendaries/Uniques
  • Full DLC and non DLC support
  • Java installer (for picking and choosing which to revamp?)
  • SkyRe compatibility, for those hardcore gamers such as myself

Please post your ideas! I'd love to hear back from people! This is rather ambitious for me, being my first mod, so I will certainly need others' opinions. Please note that I would like to keep this lore friendly and balanced to make these objects as enjoyable as they sound without breaking the game entirely.

Thanks!

Edited by lloydmaster122

• 2 months later...

yeah I'm surprised that after all this time i still can't find any daedric artifact mods that are compatible with skyre...and skyre only makes daedric item enchantments slightly more useful but their base stats still pale in comparison to generic daedric weapons and dragonbone so they quickly outlive their usefulness....it would be nice if they scaled better with weapon skill level...but that might be a bit hard so a base damage increase would be nice for skyre.

• 3 weeks later...