Jarl of Windhelm/Solitude

achaley

hello i was wondering if you could make it that when you win the civil war you become jarl of windhelm or solitude depending on which side your on thank you

P.S. sorry if im posting this topic again i just couldnt fix the title of the first one could someone delete the first one please

Edited by achaley

This needs to happen. Its been suggested so many times yet no one who has made mods for this have actually gone 100% into it. Either your jarl of some added in city and you pretend it matters. Or you use console commands to marry Elisif or Balgruuf and still you have to pretend that the game regonizes your social status because guards still refer to you as "citizen". If I marry Elisif I should be able to live in her place with her. Also guards shouldn't call me "citizen". Im the jarls spouse show me some respect. Please someone make a mod for this that actually has a level of immersion. The solutions to peoples needs for this that are currently out are not enough.

belive me there is nothing more boring than trying to act like a jarl or king! one time i used all the mods and cheat codes possible and tried to be a jarl of riften,everything was perfet,i had respect,i had autourity,i had a big army of 20 wariors and even if i killed a guard in the middle of the city no one cared... i even made my own choosing thanes use dialouges that the previous ones used when talking to jarls,i even decorated my own castle,but after that,nothing! there was nothing i could do! i just had to sit on my fancy throne all day long watching my men walk around the tables... i even tried to attack and conqure other cities,so i wore my men the armor of riften guards,and i marched toward whiterun because it was always my favorite city but it also was a mess!there were bodies everywere,people fought back and i had to kill many of my favorite npcs since they didn't stop attacking my men no matter how many times i used the command "Stopcombat" or "addfac 5a1a4 1",when all the guards were dead i just realized i only killed two-three people(my soldiers killed the rest),so i used console command and created 50 more guard to fight with,and when i was done killing them,the screen was full of boides and my game crushed because my pc couldn't handle such a heavy thing! and after a while i went crazy and started the game from the begining...

I come to support this idea!,

let's face it: Elder scrolls skyrim v has become one of the most immersive games ever, due to the mods that came out you can have your little place in an imaginary location when you come back from work, or when you finish studying and "live" a live being a nord or any other race...i have a cimmerian trying to make his own stronghold with warrios, in my mind i pretend that "we" are a new faction, i took fort greymore and let several followers to guard the area and live in the fortress...any way, what i try to say is just that it would be much appretiate that this idea came to reality.

Bye!

I come to support this idea!,

let's face it: Elder scrolls skyrim v has become one of the most immersive games ever, due to the mods that came out you can have your little place in an imaginary location when you come back from work, or when you finish studying and "live" a live being a nord or any other race...i have a cimmerian trying to make his own stronghold with warrios, in my mind i pretend that "we" are a new faction, i took fort greymore and let several followers to guard the area and live in the fortress...any way, what i try to say is just that it would be much appretiate that this idea came to reality.

Bye!

yeah i do this kind of things,too! it's fun actually!which npcs did you recruited for your army?did you pick them from the ordinary citizens or used cheat code and made copies of a specific warior? what do you do for fun? i once decided to be a bandit and raid a few caravans that i had added to game using some mods,but then i realized i'm better than that so i decided to be a hero and help the people with my group so i started a war with the thalmors,you should totally do that it's amazing... :blush:

but as i said before i still believe that being a jarl sucks...

This would be awesome! Another idea is to see Ulfric become High King if you join the stormcloaks and have new dialogue for NPCs to say about what they think about it and stuff. The civil war questline dissapointed me as I was hoping there would be some noticable changes in the world after it was done but nothing :(.

• 1 year later...

Imagine if there was a mod where, after the Stormcloaks win, you get a job as Ulfic's right hand and have to go to all the major provinces to see if they are willing to acknowledge Ulfric's rule. Then the Thalmor show up demanding that Ulfric either step down as king or Acknowledge them as the superior beings and continue to ban the worship of Talos. Ulfric immediately refuses and war begins against the Thalmor.

Imagine having to go about recruiting hundreds of soldiers in order to fight an invasion of Thalmor soldiers, leading armies, protecting everything, managing your crops. Maybe there could even be a mini-quest where you have to try and recruit Giants to fight for you and help in the war.