Jarl of Windhelm/Solitude

achaley

If you are desperate I suggest you get the 'Jarl of Ivarstead' mod. It lets you recruit guards, execute prisoners and manage your castle. It adds a lot of new things the only con, is that the voice acting, is rather bad.

Yeah i wish there was something like that for the civil war questline, i mean you dont recieve any meaningful rewards for completeing the civil war questline IT SUCKS!!!!!

I actually agree with you Dohk, a powerful force like the Thalmor don't care if talos is worshiped. The reason they made them outlaw the worship was to enforce their power. To strut around and say, "yeah, we own your asses, try and stand up to us". They probably have been secretly providing support to both the imperials and the stormcloaks, as equal-sided armies are more likely to keep fighting than one army that is clearly more likely to win.

This is why Civil Wars are often so long and so bloody.

and the Thalmor love it. Because it means by the end of the war, victory will be decided by who gets the most backing by them, and who will be easier to control for the Thalmor.