• 2,438,761 posts
The Restoration II

Cut Content, Updated Visuals, and other modernizations

HonorableToast

HonorableToast

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 6 posts

The control panels on Peragus are shifting through different textures constantly, maybe some textures are conflicting?

Edited by HonorableToast, 09 February 2022 - 02:34 AM.

lunkan78

lunkan78

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

The control panels on Peragus are shifting through different textures constantly, maybe some textures are conflicting?

This is because of the Peragus OTE mod. This issue is something that is reported on the mod page itself, with no workaround presented.

lunkan78

lunkan78

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

The Restoration II

Cut Content, Updated Visuals, and other modernizations

Since the first mod in your list is a ReShade mod, i guess ReShade is required for this as well? Which version of ReShade is needed, and how have you sorted out the issue reported on the modpage about not having any presets and how installing by simply dropping all into main folder causes extreme FPS drops?

Steelsniper450

Steelsniper450

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey all,

I am stuck on a loading menu after the temple on Telos loading into the Ebon Hawk. Has anyone had a similar event happen? 

Thanks

darthbdaman

darthbdaman

Hate Newspapers

• Premium Member
  • 2,004 posts
This is horrific, its even worse then his Kotor 1 compilation. The author suggests using steam workshop to download TSLRCM, which means that all mods from that point must be installed into the Steam Workshop TSLRCM folder, and not the game override folder. The author does not note this, and I don't think he realizes that this collection is not going to work if installed through Vortex.

The Ultimate Saber mod is totally incompatible with TSLRCM as well, and likely cannot be properly installed with Vortex. High Quality Blasters and Full Jedi Council are tslpatcher mods that cannot be installed through Vortex. This collection has clearly not been tested at all.

OvertGnome1

OvertGnome1

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Bug: Freezing in combat

Whenever I enter combat, my character is unable to move with traditional keyboard movement.

Only by selecting a melee weapon, and running up to a character or object can I move post combat. Quicksaving and loading seems to work but next round of combat, and I'm frozen again.

Does anyone know what could be causing this, or how to fix it?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.051 seconds