Mod Configuration Gamepad Restriction + Gamepad++

MilanKokyCZ

Hi there so firstly i would id like to adress problem with a Gamepad which a lot of us may have and its unsettling for how long nobody reach to us to solve it when Skyrim already have a solution in Gamepad++ Mod which lets you to set pretty much everybutton in Mod Configurator for mods without sort of any issue and also Iequip works with it perfectly Fine.

But in case of Fallout 4 We are still doomed and pretty much forced to play on Keyboard.

Yes there are tools like Xpader and others

And trust me i tried i tried everything and it did never work as it shoud never.

What i would like to finally see is let us bypass that point in Mod Configurator when you cant even set up any hotkey there for your mods when using gamepad and please create something like Gamepad++ so We are able to assign all the hotkey..

Seriously. Feel free to put it ob bethesda mods i would even pay for such tool.

I would make it my self if i would have some kynd of experienced with this unfortunatly i dont u use only XEDIT for some things here and there.

For long Session period Gamepad is just much more comfortable and dosent hurt your hands as much.

Edited by MilanKokyCZ

I have played Fallout 4 on PC since it was first released. I have never used a keyboard and mouse TO PLAY THE GAME, except with certain mods like Place Anywhere, and that is only for fine control. What type of gamepad do you use? The newer xbox controllers don't have any problem. I do use a mod on Fallout 4 Nexus called " Auto Gamepad Switch " This allows me to use an xbox controller and a keyboard and mouse at the same time. Someone else asked the same question about 3 days ago. Here is a link to the mod page so you can check it out. If it works, please let me know on this same thread. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23136