How do you pet your horse on PC?

Guest deleted2027229

• 3 months later...

Very very good question. I will look into this.

It requires an animation and if that animation is on the console, it must also be in the Oblivion/Data/Meshes/character/Imperial folder or in

Oblivion/Data/Meshes/character

Well I will find it... Under a folder called SpecialIdles...

SO damn cool by the way... ;)

I have looked through all animations this morning. Patting is only available in WoW and in ESO I think by the way as I used it there and it is cool you can do it in the Console. It is not available in CS. Raking, using hoe and 2-300 other special animations, but not patting horses, any crtitters nor even pat someone at their rears... SI adds loads of new animations as it has double as many as vanilla Oblivion. We can juggle at least. :D

Alien Slof should had made one really as she is crazy in horses and paint loads of them, very good. She also love to make animations ( Patting other stuff ) so she had not made one like this is beoynd my imagination. I will ask her when and if I reach her at the ESO forum as I wrote to her 2 days ago, no replay yet.

Edited by Pellape

Hmm, I can't remember ever having seen my character do it, didn't even think it was part of the game, but going by this mod's description it somehow must have been, even though it sounds more like it's an automatically happening thing than something the player can trigger some way.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/13892