3 replies to this topic

M4k4v3l123

M4k4v3l123

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi !

It would be nice to have something like number/detailed stats mod. It would be great if you could see NPC s health in numbers. Also it would be great if you could see their level. And seeing your dealt damage would be great too. It can look like this : The red health bar, that is normally in the game, would have two numbers in the center. Those would look like "health"/"total health" for example 70/100. Right under these numbers would be a number as well , showing the level of the NPC. And the damage can be shown anywhere on the screen.

oNinjaDispatcho

oNinjaDispatcho

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

thats a great idea. i'm no modder but i would love to see this done. 

Morgwynn

Morgwynn

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts

The health number is a good idea but one thing I've noticed with almost any game is that floating damage numbers tend to create allot of lag and if your running 10-15 or more mods it would probably make your game crash. Of course that's only been what I've observed in the past.

oNinjaDispatcho

oNinjaDispatcho

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

yeah anything that reduces performance should be avoided, or at least have a fix

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: number, numbers, hp, health, stat, level, damage, mod

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.274 seconds