Customizing Red Wave 3 a fast travel player home

Wabusk

Am trying to use the CK to customize the Red Wave 3 fast travelling player home. As an example I'd like to remove the power armour workbench and add a bunk bed. I understand that each location has a version of the boat. So far within the creation kit I successfully deleted the power armour workbench...but I had to do this at each site. Moreover when I add in the bunk bed, but am not docked at the site, the bed I added there is visible and hangs in the air ( something i don't want ). Have tried to locate the base boat model that is represented at each location but so far haven't found it...only an aspatial list of objects in it RW9_Base i think it was called. I also found a test land ( Clara ) that had a boat in it, but any changes there aren't transferred or applied to any/all the fast travel locations in Far Harbour and the Commonwealth.

How does one find and make changes to the base boat model that would apply to all of the boats represented among the fast travel locations ( vs making many individual changes at each location )? Also how do I add in an object like a bunk bed that doesn't hang in mid air when I'm not docked there?

Thanks for any insight you're willing to share.

Sorry about my lingo...am no moddeller or computer savy guy to be sure.

Thanks pepperman35 for the suggestion. I wasn't exactly sure where to go from here....you do build the boat in stages so it does stand to reason you're right. I have only dabbled with quests, a radio station...that I have to fix periodically for some reason. Anyway your timely suggestion does give me another avenue to work at this from.

Cheers.

There will most likely be an enable/disable marker at each site.

Set the Enable Parent of your beds to the respective enable/disable markers at each site.

It looks like this worked niston! Bed was gone when I arrive on foot but showed up when I docked. Wasn't quite sure what marker I should set it to...so used an original boat post reference right next to it and bingo, it worked out. Thanks again for the suggestion!