A sword mod, with a... twist

ethernalhero

If you've read any of the Percy Jackson books, you probably know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, then let me describe it for you. It's a pen. Except when you take off the cap, it grows into a meter long, badass bronze sword. In one of the books, it describes Riptide from a few thousand years earlier. It's disguised as a hair pin. So I'm thinking, it would be really cool if someone could make a mod, which adds Riptide as a coin, which would be the same shape as the normal Septim, but with some cool new design on it, maybe Dragon writing or something. By the way, the writing on the hilt says Anaklusoms, which is the Ancient Greek for Riptide, so if you could do some Dragon writing on the guard. So for the drawing animation, you would take a coin out of a back pocket or something, hold it out, and then it would expand into the sword. Now I know this would take a LOT of work, but I think it would definitely be worth it in the end.

It's pretty easy to find pics on Google Images

But try to use the ones from the latest movie, Sea of Monsters, as they are the best

I think this would be a very, VERY good mod, and I'd be soooo happy if someone could make it.
Thanks for reading!

Edited by ethernalhero