What is the #1 PC game?

3liseOBrien

Tetris of course.

What about Pac Man??

Ya you shut em up on that statistic ... Pac Man & Mrs Pac Man ... which was my favorite. So now ya gota bring it back into focus ... what game was that ? I'm bleary eyed with StarCraft & Baldurs . Then there is the "Delta Force" series :smile:

Great games imo , especially black hawk down ... for mddding

I loved Starcraft. Playing as Protoss was always a gas. :D

Tetris of course.

What about Pac Man??

Ya you shut em up on that statistic ... Pac Man & Mrs Pac Man ... which was my favorite. So now ya gota bring it back into focus ... what game was that ? I'm bleary eyed with StarCraft & Baldurs . Then there is the "Delta Force" series :smile:

Great games imo , especially black hawk down ... for mddding

I loved Starcraft. Playing as Protoss was always a gas. :D

Oy~Veh So much vespene for their air power ... but it was the bomb ... or shall we say shiot storm ?

But that early back door reaver attack on minerals ... devastating too .

• 3 months later...

What do you mean Number 1? lol...You got to be more specific....unless genre doesn't matter to you. When it comes to perfection, there is no such thing as a number 1 PC game. It's more of a opinion....I don't have opinions, I got facts on what games are good even great but....PC games have been around for decades.....a lot of games have been "ported" to PC which doesn't even count as a PC game because the original source is console. If I was to choose top PC games, I look to the past. Back to DOS games. Commander Keen is a GREAT PC franchise game I recommend. Hexen 1, Heretic 1 are both epic first person games.

Funny how isometric just takes over so to speak.

Which my plan to make a usable isometric view for F03 NV .

The jet pack mod ... clunky fly above ground ... just the right view to single out units and issue orders. To build your base ... increasing its size to intrude on their base ... like the creep of the Zerg in StarCraft .

Collecting things / including corpses . Are like gathering minerals ... to throw into a lava pit , converting to the build materials. Druid type lore ... killing off humans ... but animals are allies. Which you spawn animal dens to create units in taking over a human settlement ... A Nature Creep into their defended territory. Which we then won't have to change their vanilla AI ; )

• 2 months later...

What is the #1 PC game?

Seeing Steam is the largest PC gaming platform (at 62.6M users daily and 120M users monthly), and just broke it's own record around +28M more in user growth recently:

https://steamdb.info/graph/

Google is you friend

I hate when people say "Google is your friend". It communicates, "Don't come to the community and engage in conversation", and it's condescending af. Steam isn't the end all be all list of what the number 1 game of all time would be. It's a subjective questions that initiates conversation and friendly debate. That's why the OP asked it here instead of going to a search engine. Because at the end of the day, a search engine cannot be "your friend".

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/31/2022 at 11:05 AM, Calenfair said:

I hate when people say "Google is your friend". It communicates, "Don't come to the community and engage in conversation", and it's condescending af. Steam isn't the end all be all list of what the number 1 game of all time would be. It's a subjective questions that initiates conversation and friendly debate. That's why the OP asked it here instead of going to a search engine. Because at the end of the day, a search engine cannot be "your friend".

This right here.