darkelfguy

darkelfguy

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
In response to post #104077328.

Spoiler

We have several actually, the seasonal Modjams are some of the smaller ones, but the biggest is the annual Morrowind May Modathon Month Modding Competition, hosted here on the Nexus every year in May. That one has been running since 2015 and draws hundreds of mod submissions each year.

Our community has been growing steadily for years now, surpassing both Oblivion and Fallout 3 in terms of active modders and number of new mod releases in the past three years, and with Morrowind's 20th anniversary on the horizon, we'll doubtless be organizing even more modding competitions throughout the year.

Stigir

Stigir

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see what wins the poll.

ArronDominion

ArronDominion

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 467 posts
Awesome! Just recently have picked up the Morrowind Construction Set and will participate in this one.

aihre

aihre

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I recently played Morrowind for the first time (long-time Skyrim player), after following a guide to install various graphics and "modernizing" mods. I've fallen completely in love with the world and story, and am doing a second playthrough with even more mods - many of which were made during past Modathons.

Big thanks to the modding community for contributing to my great game experience. I understand now why Morrowind is so loved - it IS a wonderful game on its own, and is even better with mods. Can't wait to see what you create.

freakuac

freakuac

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
In response to post #104123048.

Spoiler

Your comment(and all people keep the game alive) makes me wanna reinstall and re-play Morrowind from the very beginning to fulfill my old plan, after all these years. I miss Vvardenfell, and I just broke my aged loyal video card for newer games :laugh:. I had to quit back in 2012 I guess? Because I accidentally lost my main save(since 2003) and I'm kinda an one-char-one-playthrough-per-world RPG player.

Yeah Morrowind deserves so much love. Thanks all.

Danae123

Danae123

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,586 posts
In response to post #104121198.

Spoiler

Cool, the more modders the merrier ;)

Danae123

Danae123

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,586 posts
In response to post #104109748.

Spoiler

Right now, the most popular themes are Obscure Lore, Underwater, and Verticality. 
But in the end, the most popular themes before the jam never win :D

Danae123

Danae123

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,586 posts
In response to post #104123048. #104141153 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Happy Morrowinding! So much has happened since 2012, you're in for a ride! :D

Danae123

Danae123

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,586 posts
In response to post #104067933.

Spoiler

o/

Danae123

Danae123