Notifications font size too large

anjenthedog

Lately, I've been seeing a lot of notification text that's really large, as if I was playing on a console or the screen resolution changed or something.

By really large I mean that it's about twice, or even three times as large as I expect.

It seems to "come and go", but I haven't' determined a pattern to when it starts and when it goes away quite yet.

I'm wondering why, of course, but also, more importantly, how I can combat it.

There is only so much width to the notification area. When text at normal font size would hit the end of that area, the font size is reduced to allow the rest of the text string to display. This may account for the variation in text size that you are seeing. The normal font size should be what appears when items are added to inventory as those strings shouldn't normally be longer than the notification area.

There is a modders resource SkyUI-Lib: https://github.com/schlangster/skyui-lib/wiki, that I think shows notifications in mods that use it in a larger size, I had this a while ago while testing the resource out for a mod of mine. If you use a mod that uses this then that mod's notifications may be larger.

diziet

Maybe so. Not sure yet. It's intermittent.