Photo

Beeing Female causing major lag, how to fix?

troubleshoot beeing female bugs lag help

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

lefttounge

lefttounge

High Elf Samurai

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,032 posts

So I'm getting major lag coming from my Beeing female mod; in where I get a delay in response time for each action I do.

Like I can activate a barrel, and It'll take 4 seconds later that the barrel finally 'opens'. I have no idea why this is happening or how to fix.

I tried asking for help over on the beeing female help page, but nobody answer.

Any help somebody can provide would be very much appreciated, as I've never had this kind of issue with this mod before.

here is my load order if it helps. Also I am using the immersive interactions mod, which allows animations for each action if that helps in any way

Spoiler

lefttounge

lefttounge

High Elf Samurai

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,032 posts

still could use the help :(

Hannibal139

Hannibal139

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
Congratulations your character is pregnant! Lol jk. Well if she is by chance then this would happen as bf fires lot of scripts during pregnancy. Idk if it saves changes in mid mensuration cycle or pregnancy but you should try changing type of growth to immediately in pregnancy and birth page. Also try to keep the day number of 3rd trimester and recovery phase to lowest. Maybe fiddle with some other options that require firing up scripts constantly.
I can't be very helpful sorry. I don't use it anymore because the kids you produce with bf aren't completely tagged as children i think. Some sl mods affect them like approach etc.

lefttounge

lefttounge

High Elf Samurai

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,032 posts

Thanks bud, 

I already have it so the'll like give birth in the least amount of time, this is way after they even gave birth, like literally they aren't pregnant anymore. I suppose they're in recovery still?

This happens with both my pc character, and npc. It's virtually unplayable lag inbetween actions.

I tried reseting bf functions, and everything.

:(

Any other ideas anybody?

Hannibal139

Hannibal139

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Thanks bud, 
I already have it so the'll like give birth in the least amount of time, this is way after they even gave birth, like literally they aren't pregnant anymore. I suppose they're in recovery still?

This happens with both my pc character, and npc. It's virtually unplayable lag inbetween actions.

I tried reseting bf functions, and everything.
:(
Any other ideas anybody?

I think bf has widget or spell that can show you the status of npc. You can also let any phase pass quickly by sleeping in game. Just make sure you wake up earlier an hour or two before the subsequent phase starts or the prevailing phase ends. I have done it on my first try after installing bf so to know if it works or not and i think my pc popped out a child in 10mins irl lmao.

lefttounge

lefttounge

High Elf Samurai

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,032 posts

A good bit of game days had already passed :(

I can try to do the sleeping thing.

I think everybody's pc is shooting out children :hurr:

ANy other ideas? :huh:

Hannibal139

Hannibal139

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
Thats all sorry

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: troubleshoot, beeing female, bugs, lag, help

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.040 seconds