• Please log in to reply
1841 replies to this topic

slavicpotato1

slavicpotato1

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts
In response to post #106185248. #106193818, #106233848, #106234228 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

RM doesn't adjust on its own, that's an XP32 extension which works through skee (nioverride). There are other plugins which work in the same way, you'll have to investigate. I vaguely remember someone having a similar problem and it turned out to be a backpack mod, use the forum search feature.

andy12324

andy12324

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 9 posts
hi probably been answered but is there a way to get the ui up without the hotkeys mine have just stopped working for some strange reason and i know the mod is active because i can still toggle my equipment but cant get the ui up

Edited by andy12324, 26 February 2022 - 02:21 PM.

andy12324

andy12324

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 9 posts
In response to post #106237933.

Spoiler

never mind fixed it awesome mod btw love the ui so much easier than using an mcm  

klung123

klung123

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
This works great with weapons and shields, but potions and the like doesn't show up in on the character after they are favorited, am I missing something?

melsharka

melsharka

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 187 posts
Is there a way to get physics working on the displayed equipment?

Pacha9

Pacha9

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
[Report a possible bug with the shield on back v1.3.2]

EDIT [This one is solved]
Hello,
I have just noticed that on the version 1.3.2, when I equip a bow, the shield disappears from the back.
However, on the same save in the exact same conditions, the shield appears normally with the v1.2.6 of the mod.
NB: I didn't try the v1.3.1. It seems to affect only the player. I didn't play with simple dual sheath .ini again to check if the new version required other .ini preset.

Solved, by playing with the different mods versions and some older preset I did. Unfortunately, I still don't understand what was the wrong parameter causing the issue.

EDIT: [Another problem about shields on back]
[Symptoms]
As I'm speaking about the shield on back option, i notices that the city guards' shields are shifted to the right for about 5 units (Male/Female) but not the other shields of the game (which stand to the middle of the actor's back if the coordinate are set to 0,0,0).

[Consequences]
This problem forces to set all the guards' shields right against a mispostioning of all other game's shields or the reverse.
Of course, it is already possible to manually set shields for every specific NPCs which would take far too long to be done for hundreds NPCs at my level and it would not solve the "rare" case in which a NPC taking a guard's shield or the reverse would lead to the misplacement issue.

[Solution trick]
- For NPCs:
To "solve" the problem I have been to the bow section and added the new "is guard" condition to correct the shift (as all city guards have bows too). This trick should however disable the other NPC bow-shield offset in consequence. Nevertheless, I didn't notice visual problems with the few I came across.

- For the player:
For the player, I have just saved a profile for city guards' shields and another one for other shield types. Manually switching between those two on the fly.

[Useful Request for the gear positioning section]
- Anyway, all of that to say that it would be really great if conditional options could be applied directly for the gear positioning itself as they exist already in the subcategories of each gear relative to other weapons displayed.
- And/Or implement a new tab like (Actors, Races etc...) named "Objects"/"Items".

[NBs]
I first tried many combinations in the custom section first, I got double shields display for a single real item (one copy from the "gear positioning" section and the other one from the "custom" section I guess). Even playing with conditions, disablement and using different nodes for many hours I didn't manage to find a real solution.

[Thanks]
By the way, I seriously love this mod and by seeing so many options and help comment within the interface, I can't imagine the rigor and the time already spent into it. So, thank you slavic, I hope my post is clear enough with such a size ;).

Edited by Pacha9, 28 February 2022 - 07:33 PM.

Pacha9

Pacha9

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
In response to post #106243553.

Spoiler

It sounds normal. You need to go to the custom section and make your own preset for each items you want to see appearing around the belt of your character or elsewhere. Otherwise you can download and import, in the custom section, some presets already made by the community such as "Immersive Equipment Displays - Mura Presets".

VonicVS

VonicVS

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 22 posts
In response to post #105867483. #105870668, #105905928 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

In SimpleDualSheathe.ini, Change the following:

[ShieldOnBack]Flags=

to

[ShieldOnBack]Flags=Player|NPC
This fixed the issue you're describing for me

SkyrimRenkylo

SkyrimRenkylo

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
Cant find any tutorial on how to install synthesis or the meshgen from steve

AkilTheAwesome

AkilTheAwesome

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 224 posts
every single weapon clips through my male bodies in game. npc and player. when i uninstall Immersive equipment displays, the issue is fixed. Im using HIMBO and Tempered skins. and on male bodies i am not able to adjust EQUIPPED weapons even through the gear position tab. i can adjust FAVORATED UNEQUPPED weapons just fine on male characters

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.035 seconds