• Please log in to reply
1417 replies to this topic

TheOldKingCole

TheOldKingCole

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
I'm having a problem where even with this installed and with a premade preset iequip still removes the model of any weapon when I switch weapons.

SrDragneel

SrDragneel

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I have a problem when I transform into a werewolf, the weapons on my back are rearranged wrong when I finish the transformation

slavicpotato1

slavicpotato1

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,110 posts
In response to post #111015458.

Spoiler

Of course you do, it's because you don't read descriptions

MegaBastard

MegaBastard

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
In response to post #110979718.

Spoiler

Just gonna be a selfish ass and bump my own question :) Really want the shields display but I'm afraid the skeleton will conflict with other mods

GTexperience

GTexperience

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
compatible with frostfall backpacks?

MegaBastard

MegaBastard

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
In response to post #111032583.

Spoiler

I use it and it's looking pretty good. Don't have the Shields on back though.

Tetrol88

Tetrol88

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,943 posts
In response to post #110620168. #110640963, #110655978, #110657313, #110663663 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

So - If I put Armorcuirass and ClothingBody in as keywords it should clear the equipment whenever body slot (32) is empty? This covers both light and heavy armors and clothing.
Well, it works, but this system is cantankerous - set it all up, save it as a profile, then find it doesn't cover everyone - set it up again with the synchronising options set up, check, yes everything copied across, save it again. Load another profile, then back to the saved one. All the settings gone.
For simpletons, needs a simple "all actors - PC and NPCs follow the one simple set up" I can't get this function (would have thought "Global, synchronise" would do it, but no), and saved profiles are not saving the settings - but going back to default.

Edited by Tetrol88, 29 June 2022 - 12:51 AM.

GiantSweetroll

GiantSweetroll

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts
Hi, in the description it is said that in order to make this mod work with XPMSSE styles I need to configure it the same way in both mods for both player and NPC? In XPMSSE theres an option to randomize styles for NPCs, how would I translate that to IED? Or is this feature not yet supported?

Thank you!

GiraPomba

GiraPomba

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
In response to post #110620168. #110640963, #110655978, #110657313, #110663663, #111106983 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Yes, it should work like that.

As for the profiles, I didn't find any problems, might be a bit diffcult indeed until you get the hang of it.
In globals, I used the profiles that came with the mod (Default - NPC (Disable no armor), since it works fine for NPCs.
In actors, I created a specific profile for myself, using the body slot 32. Then, using the Save option to save the profile. If needed, I can load the profile and click Apply.

Globals should work for everyone, unless you have specfic profiles for Actors. But yes, a bit of trial and error until you set up everything. This tool is amazing though.

Edited by GiraPomba, 29 June 2022 - 11:50 PM.

jjxtreme

jjxtreme

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Hello, 
How do I disable -some- weapons from showing on NPC's?

Basically I have Jaysus Sword and IA, then made a bashed patch.

Now for example, the Whiterun Guard's inventory literally has 5 weapons... and a bow.. + shield sometimes..

Now with IED, all of those show!  which is quite immersive breaking..

So what settings do I have to disable ?

For example I only want them IED to show the equiped weapons..

I think disabling the NPC IED Totally is not good because i have NFF and 3 follorwers with their nice items showing and I don't want to disable that..

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.910 seconds