Immersive Equipment Displays

• Please log in to reply
1578 replies to this topic

vvilsonas

vvilsonas

• Premium Member
  • 13 posts
Hi all,

Im using Flower Girls and I wanted to ask if there is a way to have my equipment disapear as the scenes play, basicly to become fully nude? Unfortunately I wasn't able to figure out how to have it unequip along with all unfavorited equipment like armor

TronKitten

TronKitten

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
Is it possible to have an item disappear when doing a specific action / animation? I'm playing with Skyrim's got talent and I was trying to get my lute to disappear when I'm playing the instrument but I cant seem to find anything in conditions to toggle visibility in that situation

elksworth

elksworth

• Premium Member
  • 17 posts
In response to post #113443458.

Spoiler

Why are you playing with sex mods? Can't you get a real gf?

Peter254

Peter254

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
Is there a way to edit the default settings, or are they hardcoded?

I have this irrational dislike of having to redo setup for mods with each character I make, so being able to edit the default settings would be pretty ideal.

spigboy

spigboy

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
In response to post #104706373. #109509113, #109746423, #109747193, #109828258, #109971603 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Heyo- I'm experiencing the same issue, I was wondering where i can get info on where/how to start this fix? I'm assuming it's in SSEedit where the fix takes place, so I'm looking around in there for where I can simply remove the weapon and shield from their items, but I'm not seeing anything on it. 

https://imgur.com/a/g4Bk3R8 <---- link to a pic of SSEedit where I believe the wenches clothing is. sorry, never posted an image here before and the add image feature was giving me guff.

I would be willing to figure out how to do this, I just dunno where to start, as I am fairly new to using SSEedit, and am basically at the stage of cleaning up conflicts between my mods for the first time tonight. I had just loaded up the game to test things, and noticed this problem. I only noticed the issue after setting the back shield to true for player/NPC in this mod's ini file.

Could the items have possibly been given to them by another mod? if so, im sure that the exception rule you spoke of should be applied there? though I could be missing where immersive wenches is giving them weapons/shields, will be checking this out. - Thanks in advance

Edited by spigboy, 17 August 2022 - 09:32 AM.

ax3man1ac

ax3man1ac

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
In response to post #113443458. #113464923 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Hi, you could try this, which is also great when bathing via Keep It Clean:
Immersive Equipment Displays - unequip when nude at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)
To apply it, access IED's menu via the backspace key then in the Actor tab expand the Preset menu near the top, select "unequip when nude" option, Apply with "all" ticked, then OK to finish.   I hope that helps!

Edited by ax3man1ac, 17 August 2022 - 08:16 PM.

Penthrite0

Penthrite0

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Thank you for your phenomenal mod!
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, when the bow and quiver are equiped , I can not see them on characters back, but they apear only when they are drawn, if favorited , it is also shown.
I also don't know how to have animation with shield going on back.
Thanks again for this mod!

Edited by Penthrite0, 18 August 2022 - 09:19 AM.

Xaliber13

Xaliber13

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
Hi all. If I wanted favorited arrows to show up with Unequip Quiver SSE, what setting would be the best way to approach this?

Edited by Xaliber13, 18 August 2022 - 12:11 PM.

gameplayer333

gameplayer333

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Awesome mod!!!Thank you very much.

Torllay

Torllay

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
How could I make a rule that when I am not in combat my shield is on my left hand but if I pull out a two-handed weapon it goes on my back? I can't find a condition for this.
I needed it specifically for when I'm in combat as I tried for equipped weapons, but as I'm playing mainly 2H lately it would always be on my back.

Edited by Torllay, 19 August 2022 - 07:41 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.119 seconds