1841 replies to this topic

masterhamper

masterhamper

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts
Hii thanks so much!!
I hope you update to newest version soon :-)

mrrrdude

mrrrdude

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
Does anyone else have trouble with vampire o werewolf transformation screwing the position of you weapons once reverting back in human form? 
If this is a known issue, is there a way to actually reset the positioning of the equipment from the UI?

Currently the only way I'm working around this is to just quite the game and load it again but this issue makes me not use transofrmations wihch is a shame and I can't even imagine playing Skyrim without this mod anymore, really awesome work!  

Zwardo

Zwardo

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
I think that mod needs an update since its saying that dll is not loaded properly (since this last game update)

xToxicToasTx

xToxicToasTx

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 362 posts
Yup. Needs updated now fellas. Damn you Todd >:c

Earnweald

Earnweald

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
In response to post #115594333.

Spoiler

The description mentions it's an issue with xpmsse racemenu plugin. If you installed the racemenu plugin during your XP32 installation, you'll need to remove it to prevent this problem.

NexInsedit

NexInsedit

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
No matter what I try I cannot work out how to move the Quiver down onto my lower back, like the chesko mod, Please can someone explain?

BDG9000

BDG9000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
I've noticed that using this mod alongside Minotaurs SE causes the Minotaurs' equipped weapons to clip inside their model. Not too much of a problem with one-handed weapons (where the clipping is minimal) but it's much more noticeable with two-handed weapons and quivers, and it seems that using IED's positioning menu to try and move their weapons does nothing. Any idea what could be causing that ? Is it a squeleton issue ? :/

slavicpotato1

slavicpotato1

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts
In response to post #115743568.

Spoiler

Probably because it has an incompatible skeleton but the plugin shuts off weapon adjusts regardless. What happens if you set DisableVanillaWeaponAdjust to false ?

edits: sorry, some weird stuff going on with the comments

Edited by slavicpotato1, 02 October 2022 - 01:49 PM.

isawabear

isawabear

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
Bethesda can go to hell with their Updates.

Powderedporkmeat

Powderedporkmeat

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
In response to post #115774973.

Spoiler

I agree. I've been waiting for an update on this for what feels like forever.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.014 seconds