Immersive Equipment Displays

• Please log in to reply
1999 replies to this topic

TheSchroedingercat

TheSchroedingercat

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 158 posts
Hi! I get an overwrite file in MO2 for this plugin when i close the game. Do I need to write it to a mod? Or should I just delete it?

slavicpotato1

slavicpotato1

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts
In response to post #115794838.

Spoiler

SKSE\Plugins\IED\Exports - exported configs folder
SKSE\Plugins\IED\DefaultConfigUser.json - exported default config
SKSE\Plugins\IED\Profiles - created presets
SKSE\Plugins\IED\Settings.json - global settings, mostly from tools->settings menu but also holds some states that apply to various editors

You *could* lose work you did in the UI if you delete any of that. Note that most config is stored in skse co-saves, but is stored on disk when exported.

Edited by slavicpotato1, 03 October 2022 - 08:10 pm.

PlopAndFloc

PlopAndFloc

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts
Hello,

I play on Legendary Edition, and I would like to use this nice gem, could you port it to Skyrim Legendary Edition ? There is no more update, so Todd will not break it x'D !

Sorry for my english, and take care !

Hjartulv

Hjartulv

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
Is there a way to make a single arrow sticking from the body?
I want to add sticking arrows to my horse. With no luck

WesternWarlord

WesternWarlord

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
I've got a bit of an odd suggestion/question; is it possible, or can it be made possible, to pick-and-choose which NPCs display all their gear? I like to have my followers displaying their gear as well as my character, but seeing Town Guards, random townspeople (especially Delphine) with their bows and torches and all else equipped is quite annoying. I'd like to know if there's some way to have NPC equipment essentially Globally disabled, but choose the two RefIDs of my followers to override that for themselves. 

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 19,963 posts
In response to post #115774973. #115776108 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

There's another update after 1.6.640 if you get AE on GOG, now it's 1.6.659

slavicpotato1

slavicpotato1

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts
In response to post #115862028.

Spoiler

Turn off all slots for npcs (both sexes) under the global tab, then switch to actor or npc, select the target(s) and enable their slots.

agmoyer955

agmoyer955

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 125 posts
Awesome mod, before I would use visible favourited gear but doesn't work for me anymore so I tried AllGud and that half worked. Now I try this mod and it instantly worked for me without having to mess with any settings. I'm using downgrade 1.6.353

EDIT: Alright I noticed I can't change weapon positions because looks like an issue with xp32 and I can't find a simple disable option for the styles tab it has if it's even possible. So default positions are the only options for me now but at least I can see all my favourited gear.

Edited by agmoyer955, 05 October 2022 - 09:32 pm.

BullishMarket

BullishMarket

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
That is a MASSIVE change log, thanks a lot for the hard work.

dzee349

dzee349

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts
Thank you so much for the update, slavicpotato! Will presets and defaultconfig.json and default.json files from the previous version of IED work with the latest version?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.635 seconds