• Please log in to reply
1997 replies to this topic

CuddlePoro

CuddlePoro

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
safe to update or is there a another one comming?
haha its funny cus i dowloaded this mod alreay 2 times today and now theres another update XD

BluePwnsU

BluePwnsU

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 270 posts
I updated and have that little text box on my little screen that says what version of the mod I am using, if dual sheath has been detected and to use backspace to open the menu. I really do not like having that on my main menu, is there a way to turn that off?

artoria5

artoria5

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
Hey, noticed you added a new placement node "two handed extra", could you give me some clarification on it? I'm still having the old conundrum of using both a battleaxe and a greatsword, and all i want is to keep in their respective display position when equipped. Can i assign that extra node to two handed axes? If that's the case and i'm not reading into it wrong, could you explain how?

Tetrol88

Tetrol88

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,367 posts
Is it possible to make a backup of the previous version setup to avoid going through doing it all again on update?

z4x

z4x

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,883 posts
Can someone make equipable SMP collision layer for "shields on back" so they don't clip with SMP hair? :)

bIackjack95

bIackjack95

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts
wats different between this and Visible favorited gear?

brackett666

brackett666

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 136 posts
Nevermind lol

Edited by brackett666, 07 October 2022 - 08:11 am.

ribbs23

ribbs23

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
In response to post #115906898.

Spoiler

Can be turned off from the .ini file

Cut12

Cut12

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
In response to post #115906898. #115977823 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Or from the setting panel.

speaker60

speaker60

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts
In response to post #115960403.

Spoiler

This has a billion more features is extremely compatible and has an ingame menu you can move where things are displayed in realtime
Plus it can work on any actor like creatures and horses, it can display any model you want on the character and create rules to when it shows. Like making a lute show on your back but only if your wearing armor and you can set more then one location for it to appear if your wearing say backpack or a cloak. Again you can adjust this to your liking in the game using the menu

Think of Visible favorited gear as the first version of the feature
and Immersive Equipment Displays is like version 20 or something its way more advanced but also just as simple as you want it
There is no advantage to using the older mod in this case

Edited by speaker60, 07 October 2022 - 08:39 pm.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 8.832 seconds