Recomended Mods

kingcsar

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better Bodies (Better looking bodies. No its not a nude mod, and thank god for that, I hate those nude mods)

LauraCraftGirlfriendMOD (Adds a new companion, your girlfriend in fact. Great romance, great quests, a new house, and you wont feel so alone when you travel around in Morrowind)

MarksmanMOD (A lot of new marskman-weapons. Like throwing discs, throwing axes and hammers, new bows + crossbows, and more)

GIANTS (A damn lot of new monsters, espessaly for high lvl charracters. Really big file, but it is a great, great, great, mod)

GIANTS-DragonsPlugin (Dragons!!! And really good looking ones to!)

The Illuminated Order (Really good quests, a new guild. Not so much hack and slash, but that is how I want it. A guild for those who like to think more and fight less)

Atmospheric Sound Effects (More sound in Morrowind, you will need this, because you will curse morrowinds music and sound after youve played morrowind a while)

Fishing Academy (Adds a working fishing pole, a submarine, a fishing boat, some sailingships, canons to the sailingships, a new skill - fishing-, new quests, a new guild, a lots of new fishs - and sharks! -)

"Not" Sea of Destiny (to much poweritems, to short quest. It adds a lot of new stuffs and landmasses, but it isn't worth it.)

Hope you like them

/Gabriel

My Favorite Mods:

1:CON (Children of The Night)

2:CON2 (The Second Part of the Trilogy)

3:Pegas Horse Ranch (For All You Horse Lovers)

4:GIANTS (For The Hunters and Huntresses of Morrowind)

5:Emma Mods (None In Particular They All ROCK!)

And Dozens of Others.....

KP DLU 4 Life

Archived