Heavy Traffic ×

Recomended Mods

kingcsar

Some mods I like -

Giants (I think you can find the ultimate version on Morrowind Summit)

the Wolven

Astarsis Head Replacers

Better Heads

Better Beasts

Better bodies

Better Raven Rock

(Better Anything!)

White Wolf of Lokken Mountain (One of Emma's great mods)

Dual Wield weopons mods, (can find at least one of these on TESmods.net)

Epic Armory

Carryable Ashlander Yurt

Real Furniture Plus a mod that adds empty houses.

Anything that adds new animals and monsters. (There is a lot around.)

Children in morrowind (Generations is the only one downloadable yet, I know of.)

Jeremy's Knights of Tamriel.

Sabregirl has made some great beast races.

See Telesphorus List of mods for an ultimate list of mods, also has links to other compiled lists on house mods, race mods and others. There are also other lists on mwmythicmods.com

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A good one that i dont think has been mentioned is Dracando's voice. I didn't check through all 3 pages again, but nonetheless...

good race mods are anything sabregirl has made. (3 cheers!)

A quick description is provided for some.

tartarian - very nice, weakness to frost 100, resist fire 100, and items that ONLY this race can get for constant flight, which drains fatigure simultaneously.

Pharlan - Powers for flight, 100 weakness to normal weapons, and a LOT of good magic-resist and enhance abilities. (70 reflect, i think... among others.) Very challenging early on, but also very balanced.

Other good race mods that may or may not have been done by her (i can't remember) are the sea-elf mod (they can't join the temple though...), the gryphon mod, again, it has item-based flight (i think...), the seraphim mod (winged angels... no flight this time though, but a very nice jump power, and a strong drain health power. useful early on, not so much later.), The keynari mod... All hail the creators of these mods!

Also useful, are some birthsign mods. Newbirthsigns (not sure of name, will correct tomorrow from home... it's the one that adds around 40 new birthsigns with pics, and modifies the book about birthsigns to add the new ones.), Dragon disciple, elemental birthsigns, uniquebirthsigns (these will make you start a new game. Wildly powerful, but also wildly weakening... example: The diamond: Reflect 75%, weakness to all elements 50%... see what i mean? Fun and balanced!), and many many more. All of these should be avaliable on MWsummit. (I just picked up every birthsign mod that wasn't labeled as 'cheat'...)

Edit: Which one Kzinizt Zerg? *checks readmes...* I don't *think* i have it yet...

Can't join the temple? You just have to die, not necessarily DROWN.

If you want massive warehouse space, get Tamriel Rebuilt Map 1, and use the excellently decorated cells of Firewatch for storage. Watch for the guards, though!

Archived