Mage kids companions request

cyden

Hello I am looking for someone can add two child mage apprentice companions (one boy one girl) to the game that can be hired.. Maybe placed in the tower lobby after the Broken Circle quest. I have seen that combat animations work for kids from the "Dragon Age Kids by RustyBlade" mod.

If this was a Bethesda game I would make them myself but since I am very new to Dragon Age modding adding new companions is still way above my skill x_x...

P.S. one the same note, a rouge girl would be nice too.. though I don't know where to place her that see will be always available (I.E. how Lothering is destroyed would not be good)

As far as scope companion quest and multiple interactions would be wonderful, But I would be ok with a basic selectable and controllable companions for now...

I just picked up DA:O and DA:2 last week at a store closing sale, So I'm just starting to learn what can and can't be done.. The mod tool looks like an unwieldy beast to me yet... But maybe that just because I have been too spoiled by how easy Bethesda tools makes modding since Morrowind =P

Someone else might be interested in taking on this request, but I have too many of my own projects. :happy:

Using the toolset for DAO, what you are asking for is a significant effort. The Companions are so integrated into the story that, you can't just 'add' them in one spot and have a new playable Companion. Adding dialogue, multiple interactions, and a companion quest increases the effort exponentially.

If you decide to create this mod yourself, I'll be happy to provide some advice after you've taught yourself the basics of the toolset.