New Modder looking to help make compatibility patches.

mangaboy111

Hey I'm a new modder but very old mod user, currently looking to learn a lot about making and fixing mods asap and I guess I learn best by doing. I have learnt some basics on CK already, enough to patch together incompatibilities in world space. I'd be happy to take on more world space incompatibilities and nav mesh incompatibilities. Just tell me which mods you want smashed together and I will try and find a way to incorporate both so it works.

But I want to learn more of course, so if you suggest other types of incompatibilities I will definitely take them on to learn more but it might take me more time. I'm currently only playing LE (I just wanna finish my LE and then make an SE yknow) but I don't mind installing SE to make request patches.

I'm one of those weirdos who gets more motivated by helping others than them selves, so I figure the best way to stay motivated to learn is by patching incompatibilities. So then when I make my own things I know what I am doing and don't get demotivated by the learning? xD