Xbox one has no FCC approval yet

Thor.

Hello i came across this little article on gamespot, i check all sources and sometimes ign and gamespot didn't even mention this, except for someone in the comment section and others seem to miss details like this..

http://n4g.com/news/1341883/microsoft-could-be-in-trouble-still-no-fcc-approval-for-xbox-one

What do you think of this, if there is a problem then MS should be open with their customers.

What do you think of this.???

Notice the update

UpdateEDIT: Please be aware that this article is based off of information that has yet to be released by the FCC and/or Microsoft. The sole purpose of this article is to discuss the following issues: (1) If the console has yet to pass through the FCC it may be a sign showing that the console has yet to be finalized. (2) If the console does go through the FCC later than sooner, Microsoft will have less time to react IF there are any problems.

EDIT 2: News has surfaced that Albert Penello, Microsoft Director of Product Planning, seemingly confirmed that the Xbox One received FCC approval early in the summer. However, this was posted on a forum and is not credible regardless of its origin. We will update the story if an official release from Microsoft or the FCC is released.

Thank you for the feedback.

I'm silently laughing right now, go ps4 :whistling:

Note this could be completely false, but it does seem odd.

Edited by Thor.

The reason they wouldn't bother with telling anyone is because they can fix it, if it was an issue that they couldn't fix at all, they legally have to let the people that spent money on the product know that they will be getting a refund.

Pointless elitism FTW