[WIP] Blood is Life - Vampire Lord true power, Respect to balance

flexcreator

hmm...if possable could you make it were vampires undergo a evolution...its like stages only they look alot more monsterous....and they get some extra stuff more they evolve like using there claws..ik this is for vampire lord form but i felt like stages of vampirism on there dont look scary so...in most games like legacy of kain defiance you look like a scary vampire in my opnion you would look somthing like this http://bestgamewallpapers.com/legacy-of-kain-defiance (1st pic to your left that says kain) looking somthing like that youd stick out like a sore tumb and you cant change unless you drink blood...and again you gain some new powers from this....i dont have any ideas for the powers or how the transformations look...ill leav that to you...but that whould replace stages of vampirism...i think if you reach 2nd stage for example youll kno youll look dif cuz you will have a animation like turning into a vampire lord everytime you reach the next stage but again it will look dif and maybe add dif clans...since the volkier clan (sorry if i spelled that wrong) is the only known clan in skyrim but ya dif clans will have dif looks of vampirism let me know what you think of this idea tnx^^

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't found the mod with harkon's shield spell but seems i found it and i really want to try it :smile:

It's easy to explain. Because, there is no such spell really.

The final battle with Harkon is fully scripted, and he uses his shield only in that room.

That's why I had to recreate the spell from the scratch.

Unnamed flying spell (Group of Bats)

The main problem with levitating or flying techniques from other mods is that they DO AFFECT other objects in the game. If you raise jumping ability, all other living creatures can jump as high as you. The fact that AI is unable to do that is not an excuse. Same story with Gravity. It affects all objects in the game, and you can actually see it by yourself. You can also fly using "ToggleCollisions" and catch glitches like going through walls and so on.

My mod present a new flying technique (kind of high jumping / fast moving) that WON'T affect any other object, race or NPC in the game and WILL respect collisions. No platforms, no gravity changing. So I believe, it will less ruin the immersion. However, it does have it's flaws and WILL NOT work in the interior cells.

Bats are divided in several groups, they will reach your destination step by step.

In the following video player is trying to reach "Throat of the World" in two minutes:

Please, note that lags are caused by cell changing. The actual game experience (without recording) is much smoother.

Plugin will be renamed to "Dark Maneuvers"

No uploading for prototypes. It has dirty edits, no safety conditions and it can ruin your game. I'll post the link to the mod when the first stable version will be released.

Bats flying - second implementation

Cast while standing still to rush into the selected direction

If the player is in the levitating mode, VL will stay in the air for a while (player is able to attack or cast but unable to move).

If you want to drop to the ground - simply jump or exit the levitating mode

• 2 weeks later...