Sword that moves through weapons or shields when enemy tries to block,

Dowslain

Okay, below I have 5 mods ideas outlined, since most likely I will never be outlining the ideas individually.

1st: I would like there to be a mod that includes either the effect or recreated the specific object in question to the game.

The object is from a japanese anime caled "sword art online". In the 2nd season an enemy general uses a great sword called "the demonic sword gram". It's special effect is called "ethereal shift", in which if an enemy player tries to directly block, gram shifts through the dimension and moves right through the shield or raised sword to impact the player.

Either the effect as an enchant or the sword itself would be a great addition to eso. Honestly I'd prefer something like this to the stuff like fire enchants; which almost seem like a more passive benefit to damage overall. Maye balance wise making an enchant like this be worth two normal enchants, idk.

2nd: I would love armor to be made for the game. From the fire emlem games, tower of druaga series, or berserk series. The idea behind alot of these armors was based on the study of actual armors germany and england had made throughout history. Form function and design wise these pieces look great, yet not so over the top they killed your immersion. I wouldn't think any of them would be made by anything beyond ebony or advanced smithing.

3rd: For immersion breaking sake. I'd love final fantasy 12 judge armor. Cause that would be sick. This would definitely be daedric.

4th: Re-textures of the Nordic Carved armor set. Personally I loved the Nordic carved, though personally I am not a huge fan of it being a bear helm; and eagle or dragon or wolf helm would be cool. But Ultimatly what I really want in this request is new colors or versions for later smithings. I'd love a gray or white or black version of these, maybe even a dragonbone version of these.

Lastly the biggey.

5th: Overhaul of the armor smith crafting system.

Basically the idea is to bring the ESO crafting system to skyrim. I don't know how many of you have tested it or are following the news on it, be here is how the crafting system works versus how it happens in skyrim. (Mind you I am not a tester, the following is just info they released on their own and testers have confirmed to be true :P)

First unlike skyrim where you have steel and iron and advanced etc; the seperations for armor smithing are done by race. So iron and steel would both fall into nord's in eso's case. Within Each races crafting tree the have tiers, so the first tier or armor level would be iron and steal would be the next, with advanced armors being the third. What's cool about this system is that it doesn't suppose that orsimer armor only exists within one tier. See Orcs like Nords, are a very important race to tamriels history, and as such have their own version of tier one gear like iron armor and tier five gear like dragon. I'd love to wear nord inspired armor in the end game and not feel like I've lost something crucial in my characters defenses by not choosing ebony or dragon or even daedric. I think alot of people feel the same about elvin armor, or dunmer.

It's by far the most daunting idea but would do so much immersion wise to the game.