kingreza2

hi every one,

so i was thinking,it's been a while since the first great war ended,and i think the empire must have been rebuild it's army and it's cities and thalmor's crulty is really beyond imagination since they arrest and torture nords in daylight when everyone is watching and they just don't care,and all of this for what? just because the humans believe their hero became a saint? who are those highelf wizards to dictate the beliefs of man?

so i suggest we make a mod where the humands stand for themselves again! i saw many mods relating thalmors such as the project of "fighting with thalmors" but they just don't seem to be enough! i'm talking about a greater project!where all the people,from farmers to jarls,pick their steel swords and axes and fight with these bastard thalmors!

i saw this mod on nexus and it seems to be a little bit satisfaying but still it seems to be an unfinished mod and it doesn't really have a back story,it's just an assult on an island:

skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25574//?

so if anyone is interested,please try to make a mod where you can trully fight the thalmor,and make sure you include killing those bastards at the thalmor embassy and those at the understonekeep(markarth castle) and northwatch fort,and you may want to add several thalmor camps in different sizes and please add some named armored thalmor knights and generals and put them in those camps so we know who are we fighting to!and you can also make some reach highelf residents in cities,you know,as to show how they fill their pockets by ignoring human rights...and if it's possible,make thalmors attack cities,like the vampire attacks or dragon attacks,simple,random and terrifying and i think we are good to go! so: 1-make some thalmor camps all over the skyrim

2-add some guards and named wizards to thalmor embassy

3-create some generals and commanders for thalmors(you can use glass armors for them)

4-make them attack the cities randomly

5-and at the end,if you have the time,please make some more islands and cities for thalmors so we can attack them,you know,as a payback! and it doesn't really need to be a perfect city! just some walls and a few fake doors that opens to nowhere...

It would be nice admittedly, if Bethesda had had the sense to make the Thalmor-Empire conflict the heart of the main quest line instead of making the lore fit around dragons just because they wanted dragons. Only problem I can see with making this is Bethesda seriously messed up "Epic battles". Due to the detail they put into creating a single NPC, enormous face-gen options, animations, AI packages with scripts, it made having large numbers of NPCs in battle very resource consuming, hence the less that overwhelmingly epic force of about 6 soldiers per side in the battle of Windhelm. Although it can be done with a good enough computer, just look at Tyrannicon's work.

It would be nice admittedly, if Bethesda had had the sense to make the Thalmor-Empire conflict the heart of the main quest line instead of making the lore fit around dragons just because they wanted dragons. Only problem I can see with making this is Bethesda seriously messed up "Epic battles". Due to the detail they put into creating a single NPC, enormous face-gen options, animations, AI packages with scripts, it made having large numbers of NPCs in battle very resource consuming, hence the less that overwhelmingly epic force of about 6 soldiers per side in the battle of Windhelm. Although it can be done with a good enough computer, just look at Tyrannicon's work.

well it doesn't really have to include epic wars! even that 6 VS 6 war is more than enough! making those camp and npcs shouldn't be a problem,it's just the random attack thing that may cause problem for moders ,which is done before,i saw a mod where bandits attacked cities randomly,so arranging it with thalmor soldiers must be doable to!