Mod request - remove GMGOW difficulty lock on or savegame mod tool

red0023

I am tired of this insane difficulty. I want to lower it but they artificially restrict it, I am already in endgame areas where you farm the best armors.

I would love a tool to mod my save to lower the difficulty or just remove the stupid lock from the exe file so you can just switch ingame.

This is the most retarded idea I have ever seen, especially giving how hard it actually is. Dark Souls is nothing against this ...

• 2 weeks later...

yea farming is really grindy i also played on gmgow and i said to myself f/ck it im downloading trainer and farmed things with cheats because i dont wanna spent 100 hours just to farm thing and doing repetetive things so thats it :tongue:

Well its I tried so hard and made it on t he top of Muspelheim without cheating (I cheated on the first elf boss and some other occasion). It was really painful to go through the game first try on hardest. I farmed a armor as will in nilfheim. Then I decided just to end the story and it was actually not that hard to beat the final boss. The Valkeries are just insanely hard. Find it pretty stupid that all this is AFTER the story basically or that you do not even that gear for the story. It feels pointless without a goal.

Now that I finished the game I am thinking of replaying it on give me a challenge instead of trying to farm for the best gear. There is not even a DLC area or something that you need to beat that it harder ... pointless to farm for stuff just for the sake of it.