• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Thor.

Thor.

Possesessed Thor twinspark

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,668 posts

Hello I heard noises in my time but nothing like this, i heard a noise once that sounded like a freight train going on for 24 hours straight, but nothing like this.

Its being reported on cbc, if the big media has noticed it, is it something to be concerned or What????

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...ace-sounds.html

What do you make of this, i had a similar experience in my life time, but not as weird as this :blink: .

theory's are

Center of the earth turning and causing the sound

Secret governments project

everything in between including ufo's

Freaky ehh. :confused:

there is a explanation, not a very good one, sense it happened all over the world. With the same type of noise.

Edited by Thor., 02 September 2013 - 09:47 AM.

Hardwaremaster

Hardwaremaster

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Yeah, I've heard of these noises, never actually heard them myself. I've heard claims that most of the videos on YouTube about them are forgery's or fakes though. Then there are those who say the noises are caused by Tunnel Boring Machines used by Military Forces, to Hydraulic Fracturing, Solar Flares, or Magnetic Distortion. While some other people suggest Supersonic Aeroplanes, Local Militias Drilling, Military Testing, Government Projects, etc. I'm deciding to choose the most likely thing, that can produce the constant noises and effects shown inside the videos, which is probably this expensive specimen of government, and corporate manufactured machinery. :huh:

tunnel_boring_machine_2.jpg

tunnel_boring_machine_8.jpg

I'm assuming the information I read was accurate, but don't take my word for it because I'm not an engineer. :confused:

Edited by Hardwaremaster, 02 September 2013 - 11:05 AM.

JimboUK

JimboUK

There's someone watching me, I can tell.

• Premium Member
  • 45,063 posts

City offers explanation

On Friday afternoon city spokesperson Alisa Thompson said she had a simpler explanation — it was a city worker grinding down the blade on a grader.

"The grader blade needed to be straightened. Kind of gets ground down, and it makes a very strange noise. It's as simple as that," said Thompson.

"The video, the YouTube video, is actually right around the corner from the arena, and that's where our employee was doing the straightening."

Thompson said the city will try to replicate the sound and prove it was the grader this afternoon, although she admits she likes the more creative explanations better.

"Like some kind of epic battle between a Kermode, and UFO, with sasquatch and maybe a whale thrown in there. That would be great for local tourism."

The explanation is fine, I've heard that sound before when they were building the Warner Studios up the road from me.  

Hardwaremaster

Hardwaremaster

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

A swift comment from me, I was exploring the comment section in the article Thor posted, and I found two excellent Hyperlinks. The first one is reportedly a scientists perspective, the second one is your average internet user who remembers when this all started, or you can go with the posters explanation that is above this post. :happy:

http://www.kipnews.o...-by-scientists/

http://idoubtit.word...the-sky-noises/

A database pulled from the first Hyperlink. (I'm beginning to wonder now if all these are in all actually forgery's.) :dry:

Spoiler

Edited by Hardwaremaster, 02 September 2013 - 11:37 AM.

Thor.

Thor.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,668 posts

I doubt anything man made could cause such vibrating noise, it doesn't seem natural or concentrated on the ground, as it seems be everywhere in the sound hearing field of few.

I know i have excellent hearing and depth perception, i could tell whats fake or not.

Even those youtube videos it doesn't seem like a man made even't, sounds to weird for that.

If the sound is all around you without a point of origin, then its something stranger then a simple explanation, even the loudest of sounds have point of origin if you focus hard enough.

Edited by Thor., 02 September 2013 - 12:26 PM.

JimboUK

JimboUK

• Premium Member
  • 45,063 posts

I doubt anything man made could cause such vibrating noise, it doesn't seem natural or concentrated on the ground, as it seems be everywhere in the sound hearing field of few.

I know i have excellent hearing and depth perception, i could tell whats fake or not.

Even those youtube videos it doesn't seem like a man made even't, sounds to weird for that.

If the sound is all around you without a point of origin, then its something stranger then a simple explanation, even the loudest of sounds have point of origin if you focus hard enough.

Just because you haven't heard that sound before it doesn't mean that it's aliens, something man made can make that noise and the city told people what it was. Sound bounces off walls and is affected by atmospherics, you're confusing it with light, the two are nothing alike. 

Thor.

Thor.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,668 posts

the city would like to tell you that to calm people down, if you follow the paper trail, did they actually replicate it. Probably not.

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,508 posts

Bizarre..... Sounds like a bad orchestra warming up. :)

JimboUK

JimboUK

• Premium Member
  • 45,063 posts

the city would like to tell you that to calm people down, if you follow the paper trail, did they actually replicate it. Probably not.

Why would they replicate it? those things are expensive and I dare say they want it doing it's job rather than placating fantasists. 

Vagrant0

Vagrant0

relic of a by-gone age

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,491 posts

Why would they replicate it? those things are expensive and I dare say they want it doing it's job rather than placating fantasists. 

Nevermind the relative ease involved with taking a video that shows absolutely nothing unusual happening out someone's window and adding some distorted audio to it. There is no activity in the actual video that suggests anything is actually happening. Same with pretty much every other video out there.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: across the world, weird, mistery?

Page loaded in: 1.114 seconds