Question About Modding From A First Time Poster

Wepwawet89

Hello all!

First time posting here. Sorry if this is the wrong spot, and I could use some help finding the right area or community to help me with my issue. I'm hoping to learn how to replace character's models within the game.

I simply wish to replace the SP model of Iden Versio with ... ANYTHING. Every Iden replacement mod I have ever found (Fennec, Thrawn, HK47/HK50, Dengar, etc) has replaced all but the single player models of Iden. The one that came closest to working was the HK47/HK50 mod but there are a number of glaring issues visually with artifacts of the original model, and your team being half replace by droid parts.

I very much want to play through the SP campaigns again, but as any other character. I've looked for a tutorial on how to do this for years now but have only ever come up with a couple for making maps or editing hero attributes and none for my particular purpose. I'm comfortable with however technical it is, but haven't modded frosty and was hoping to find a way to do this. Thanks so much for any help!

Best,

-David