Vampire head and body mismatch! help! :(

zangetsu568

Let us know if it works for you i'm interested to see if we had the same problem.

that mod doesn't help at all

i actually think they should put the mod down because it's so false leading and make a lot of people frustrated.

the prob is with dawngaurd dlc messing with the old vampire race.

currently the only way to fix it is to edit facegen data via CK tool

Edited by mincartoon

• 3 years later...

First of all, sorry for posting in an old thread. I was looking for a solution for this problem for a while.

This problem may be caused for so many different reasons or combination of mods, that it might be as well a thing of trial and error to fix it.

This did it for me:

I always play with the mod Decent Women: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14443/?

I don't know if this was the cause of the problem or not, but by accident it became the solution, the "DW Enemies and Wanderers" files in especific. After testing enabling and dissabling many of my mods that changed how female npcs look, I uninstalled and installed the "DW Enemies and Wandereres" mod. The only thing this did, was to put the mod at the end of the load list, and when I tested the game, no more face color mismatch =D.

So, you may as well try to install it. Not only your female vampire faces mismatch might be solved, but all your enemy girls will look lore friendly pretty =).

I still need to fix my male vampires, since they still have the color mismatch. With a better males mod maybe? If I find a similar solution I'll post it.

Sorry for my not so good english, I hope this helps someone!

• 5 months later...