Community Requests

xTheMaskedMan

Cool thread idea

1. Can someone make Pokeballs that catch people or animals you throw it at, and once you collect the pokeball, you throw it again and they are fighting on your side. I don't think that's too intricate of a mod but it would definitely be the most fun.

2. a Quest 2 model that you can wear

3. DELETE CAST BALL IN PALM PLEASE, except for the fireball which makes sense but the lighting and force gravity would look way better without the palm balls

4. Unlimited range on telekinesis

5. portable menus

If any of these get made I'll shat myself thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Would it be possible for someone(s) to make an Infamous Second Son mod?

I've ALWAYS wanted to like, live out my Delson Roe fantasy.

I'd definitely like to see a chain weapon (if one hasn't been made already).

Now I know I'm getting a little picky here, I'm not sure how difficult it is to program particles,

but it would definitely be awesome to have something akin to the smoke, neon, rock, and

video powers he has.

Another really cool thing would be making weapon alternatives to mimic the way Delsons'

chain reacts when he activates a certain power (ie. normal looking chain with loose and

deals blunt damage, a bright pink (particle-like) chain also with loose physics, etc.).

I know its asking a lot, but I think it would be extremely interesting to try out!

• 2 weeks later...

May be odd, but I would love if someone made a Narnia themed pack with maps, armor, weapons, music, and possibly NPCs of minitours and creatures, telmarines, ect. I know many people, myself included, as kids dreamed of walking through the wardrobe and finding themselves in Narnia. I feel like a lot of people would pay for something like that.