Dragonborn - Act I (Skyrim Fan Movie/Machinima)

IceLBW

Hey everyone in the nexus, I haven't really posted here yet but I just wanted to share around a pretty awesome fan made film for skyrim called Dragonborn. Basically it is a project of making in game skyrim into a movie, so far the director of the project is making it a 3 part series and he just released part 1 here. So sit back, grab some popcorn and enjoy. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyHZn_nC3kc&

that was pure epic enjoyment

now where ispart 2

I wonder if beth could ever have imagined their console game could ever have evolved into this

According to the director part II will be sometime in Q1 2014 and part III will be in Q3 2014. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I really enjoyed this video, so well made and tells the story beautifully, a great introduction to the game for anyone. Such a shame we have to wait for months before a second part, but still, I have subscribed and I look forward to seeing what he has in store next. My favourite part were the extra scenes at the start with the Imperial City from Oblivion and the dying Moth Priest's story; the actual capture of Ulfric Stormcloak, his men including Ralof, the horse thief and our Dovahkiin. The camera shots of Dragonsreach, and going through the wall, and going through the hole in the roof of Bleak Falls Barrow, I did enjoy that.

• 4 months later...