Best ENB for low performance hit.

pepepopeye14

Hi all there!

Im new to the forums so I really dont know how the thing goes, but what I wanted to ask you guys is, if anyone could recommend an ENB mod that will not affect highly to my performance in-game.

This are my PC specs:

processor - Intel Core 2 Quad CPU @ 2.83 GHz

RAM - 8,00 GB

Sistem Type - 64 bits

Graphics Card - AMD RADEON HD 6770 (Vapour-X)

Thank you all :)

I've found the best way to do it is to just download Boris' default ENB, install that, and then edit the settings to your own personal tastes. With the in-game UI that lets you edit settings and turn stuff on/off in real time, you can really fine tune everything to just the way you want it, and it honestly doesn't take very long and is actually quite a bit of fun. The most useful part is that you can actually directly see how much of a performance hit you get from each of the ENB's effects, and turn off the ones that rob you of too many frames per second. I don't even bother looking for anyone else's presets anymore, since no one ever seems to have all the things I want in one preset.

There is even a guide to help you understand what all the settings in the ini file mean, and you can get it here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/39742/?

Trust me, you'll be glad you chose to do it this way :wink:

Edited by FishBiter