Holy Shit the Fx-55 is out!

Holy poo the Fx-55 is out! And toting a nice price of 2,200 Uk pounds :)

It makes the proudest parent smile with joy as he dishes out a hefty 3,500 dollors out of his already F-ed in the A(ass) credit card. Now, if i was to be even more shocked then i would have to say that this is actually less in price then a g5 mac which is gay poo and plays unreal tournement with that same quality. But seriously anyonethink that this crap is really wroth it. As far as i know, for that price i can get a whole lot more then is offered at that site, and since thier the only ones who have the chip now, they can name pretty much any price they want! Doesnt that make you feel warm in side to be ripped off!

Clicky here:http://www.evesham.com/PCs/Info.asp?e=9AE72405-1701-467F-99C4-87EBA5A82B9F

And the funny thing is, i have an fx-f3 and i paid less and my system is way more high tech then this and yet i payed a nice 800 bucks less for a system that is many times better overall then this.

Can someone explain to me the point of making your customers buy poo they dont need when all they want is a single item but are forced to buy yet another display, speakers, and sound + graphics card. I even emailed alienware's pricing manager. he in a week responded that "it's what we are all about'. WTF does that mean. Does it mean that its about selling me poo I dont need? You decide.............

Archived