Mod Suggestion

Vlademar

Something I realize is really missing for Mount and blade bannerlord is the ability to ambush armies or parties on the campaign map.

I know you can set up an ambush at bandit hideouts but you can't really set up a trap for an incoming enemy force on your own.

Imagine it would be tied to roguery, you'd pick a spot, and with 1.7.0 you could even preview the terrain and set up your troops and just sit in wait. There's have to be some kind of.. marching formation as they wander by unawares? Then you can pick your moment and let loose a hail of arrows or bolts, or charge headfirst into their side.

There'd have to be some kind of trigger, since you aren't going to ambush everything. And you'd have a pretty low chance to ambush if your roguery skill was too low or their scouting score was too high. Maybe, if succesful, you could choose to pick off a scouting party of a larger army and then try to high tail it out of there before the rest of the army shows up.

Not sure how balanced it would be but Gosh dangit I can't afford going head-to-head with massive 1500 man armies!