Need help writing few dialogues (in english)

5133p39

I am making a mod that makes player pay their followers.
It is a dialogue driven mod, it doesn't just substract N gold from player's inventory in given time interval.

When the time comes, followers forcegreet the player, asking for their payment, and player has a choice to pay full sum, half, or nothing, and followers respond depending on player's choice and their mood/personality, accepting player's choice or not, etc.
Followers can get annoyed or angry if player isn't paying, in which case they may leave, or even attack.
Each follower's wages can be calculated based on skills, using dozens of parameters adjustable in MCM, or manually set to a fixed amount.
Dialogue is voiced by xVASynth.

I can do everything, but i struggle with writing the dialogues.
All dialogues follow simple structure:

follower forcegreets -> player chooses how much to pay -> follower accepts and dialogue ends

or:

follower forcegreets -> player chooses how much to pay -> follower refuses to accept low/no payment -> player can reconsider or confirm their choice -> follower accepts and dialogue ends, or doesn't accept (leaves/attacks depending on settings, mood, personality)

The main focus is on vanilla game's followers (but of course it can support custom ones too), so i want each follower-specific dialogue to be slightly different, fitting given follower personality or general tone of the voiceType.

To make it less repetitive, i want every follower's line in as many variants as possible.

Example dialogue looks like this:

EDIT: Excuse the poor quality of the example pic. Limited by 250KB max filesize, i had to use GIF with limited number of colors, but for some insane reason, the forums decided to resample it, resulting in a blury mess that is now even bigger than 250KB, sorry.

Anybody willing to give it a try:
If you don't want to write dialogues for all followers, just pick one you like or are most familiar with.
Or even if you come up with just one line, every little bit helps.

You can find example spreadsheets at google drive inside folder "Follower Dialogues":

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/145e0Qp__y8SgWCnYtDmOnvc99bzJIm33?usp=sharing
...if your chosen follower isn't there, make copy of any of the existing files and use that.