6 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,438,778 posts
Lore and Theme Appropriate Weapons

A collection of lore appropriate weapons as well as weapons that generally fit the setting/theme of Fallout.

wolfdwarf

wolfdwarf

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

I assume this to be so but gonna ask before I download:

are all of these gonna show up in Level-Lists/be used-by and dropped-by enemies?

wolfdwarf

wolfdwarf

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

bump?

funniscream

funniscream

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

I assume this to be so but gonna ask before I download:

are all of these gonna show up in Level-Lists/be used-by and dropped-by enemies?

Sorry for the long delay.

All weapons except the GyroJet machine gun do show up in the leveled lists, the GyroJet is a unique weapon found in a location provided on the mod's page.

The C4/explosives show up only in shops/vendors.

Also, I am not the mod author of any mod, this is only a collection of mods. I cannot edit or change the mods in any way whatsoever. 

Edited by funniscream, 09 March 2022 - 04:06 AM.

MuscleMog

MuscleMog

• Premium Member
  • 12 posts

Great collection. Would love to see it expanded! 

funniscream

funniscream

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Great collection. Would love to see it expanded! 

Thank you!

I thought about adding more mods but I didn't want to make an unwieldy collection that had too much in it which might make it less appealing to people who just want to expand FO4's weapon roster a bit.

I did go through almost every weapon mod on Nexus and I felt these were very iconic weapons for Fallout and helped fill out niches that 4's weapons don't fill.

I wanted a "best of" collection, with some weapons that featured in 1/2 with the Wattz and Desert Eagle, NV's array of historic guns and original energy weapons,

and ones like the GyroJet which is a remarkable rendition of Fallout Online concept art and fills an interesting niche all its own.

avel6216

avel6216

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

I'd love to see an update with more mods for this collection! 9mm Grease Gun SMG mod is a great pair with the 9mm Browning Pistol.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.949 seconds