Skip the Tower of Ishal

outlaw393

I'm looking for a mod that allows me to skip the whole Tower of Ishal scene. I don't mind the rest of it, the wilds, etc. But I hate playing through the tower every time I make a character.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Tower is ok.I wish i had a mod to skip prologues.

Especially most boring one the mage.

The tower is ok, but painfully dull and boring after doing it the 300th time. Ostagar isn't bad because there's one quest in Ostagar, and three in the Wilds. Makes it more fun.

I could go from coming back from the Wilds, getting our initiation, and then jumping to where you meet the dog on the way to Lothering. Unless you didn't help the dog/have a dog then you'd just jump directly to Lothering.

The tower is ok, but painfully dull and boring after doing it the 300th time. Ostagar isn't bad because there's one quest in Ostagar, and three in the Wilds. Makes it more fun.

I could go from coming back from the Wilds, getting our initiation, and then jumping to where you meet the dog on the way to Lothering. Unless you didn't help the dog/have a dog then you'd just jump directly to Lothering.

Try the fade.For the 100th time.

• 3 weeks later...

Try the fade.For the 100th time.

I enjoy the fade. Though sometimes I get annoyingly lost in there. I like getting the super powers. :)

I have been thinking about this, wouldn't editing Ostagar's pre100ip_to_tower (the door that transitions to the first floor of the tower) to be the pre430ip_to_tower4 (the door that transitions to the fourth floor of the tower) in the toolset do it. So basically you go straight to the ogre. It would in theory be a light/easy mod.

Edit: Nvm, requires editing the area map, and whenever I try to do that it won't load the area and force back to main menu. But I'd thought I'd see if it was that easy XD

Edited by HollownessDevoured

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I did figure this out (learned that I have to edit local copy and not duplicate the area to make modifications), replacing the tower Ishal door with the door to the top floor/to the ogre. But the XP missed (approx. 2,380 according to one of my saved files) I don't know how to add, because I think that would be a script (not my strong suit) but I can try to look into this if you are still interested.

Edited by HollownessDevoured