Fps/Gpu questions + Possibly ez Fix for random CTD \/

dimmeister

Hi, I'm new to modding but I'm running 123 mods and ENB at the moment and I seem to have fixed my ctd issues. Anyway, my fps gets pretty low inside towns and also certain parts outside. I think it's mostly due to Immersive Citizens and JK cities and towns mods. When I look into the town Whiterun from the entrance i get somewhere between 20-40 fps with a gpu usage of 40% but when i turn and face a wall my fps shoots up to 55 + but so does my gpu usage% (which doesn't seem to go above 75% on Nvidea and task manager except when it still spiked and ctd).

To me that seems counterintuitive because I would rather have my gpu work harder to render the whole town than just a wall right in front of me. My cpu usage is consistently very low and changing the reservedmemory setting from 128 to 1024 or anything in between doesn't seem to do anything at all. Since my designated gpu memory is set to 8 gb I set the memory setting to 8000. I do have a second screen which I believe might use the other 8 gb of my total gpu memory but honestly I've got no idea.

Any clarification on my questions would be appreciated. To be honest my game didn't even feel that bad with 10 guards trying to tickle my character. In the second image/link below u'll see my fps at 15. However as soon as i move the camera that goes up a bit again up to 45 depending.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/790206

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/790207

GeForce rtx 2070

Amd Ryzen 7 2700x 8core

15.95 GB ram

1920x1080 60 hz (x2)

Btw I feel like I fixed my ctd by removing fps limit on enb (keeping AA and vsync on) and disabling AA related, triple buffering and texture related on nvidea(vsync on) and adding fps limit there both on tesv.exe and skse_loader.exe. Likely some of these changes are completely pointless but my game hasn't crashed in a couple hours while i had alot of ctd before. From walking around to opening different menu's everything seemed to crash my game.